Need A PowerChair
It's As Easy As:
Please NOTE: At this time we are only serving clients located
in the Coachella Valley, CALIFORNIA
Eligibility - Find Out if You Qualify
We deliver to your door...
Since 2007, American Outreach Foundation, a 501(c)3 Non-Profit, has served the needs of Veterans and Low Income Families throughout the Coachella Valley of Southern California that do not have the financial means or who are under-insured, to cover this type of assistance. Everyone suffering from any kind of impairment qualifies for our assistance, regardless of age, race, gender, or financial situation.
Need a Scooter or Powerchair?
Find out if you qualify for our Need A Powerchair program?
- Does your doctor recommend that you use a scooter or powerchair?
- Can you provide a prescription or a letter of medical necessity from your doctor or physical therapist?
- Can you provide a letter of denial from your insurance provider?
- Do you need financial assistance to purchase a new scooter or powerchair?
- Can you provide proof of annual income, ex: copy of tax return, annual SSI income, etc…
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you may qualify for our program!
Why you may not qualify for our Need A Powerchair program...
You have to follow the doctor’s advice to stay active; we cannot assist you against your doctor’s professional opinion.
Your doctor should submit a mobility evaluation to qualify you first with your insurance provider
You have the financial means to afford your own scooter or powerchair.
A powerchair given to someone who has approved coverage or can afford it, is one less for those who can’t get one without assistance.